• The primary panel can identify over 500 bacterium species with high sensitivity,
• including Enterobacteriaceae, Non-fermentation bacteria, Staphylococci, Enterococci,
• Streptococci, Neisseria, Haemophilus, Yeast-like fungi,
• The primary panel can identify various emerging resistance mechanisms that may be
• present in samples, including MRSA, BORSA, MRCoNS, VISA, hVISA, VRSA, VRE, HLGR, CRE,
• CRAB, CRPAE, MLSb, PRSP, PISP, and BLNAR.
• Estimation of susceptibility based on serial double micro broth dilution of MICs in line with
• CLSI and EUCAST guidelines, without skipping the dilution of antibiotics